Friday, February 11, 2011

New office and environment

For those who know me, I should have them informed of my office's relocation before Chinese new year. I'm grateful to my friends and customers extending their helping hands during the relocation.

The office is indeed brand new. It's a new environment...totally new workplace to us., especially the atmosphere! From Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort, driving would take about 8km. The full address is as following: 43-1, Jalan TPK 2/8, Taman Perindustrian Kinrara, Sek 2, 47180 Puchong, Selangor. Please find google map below.

This is a light industrial area where is accessible by Bukit Jalil Highway heading to Puchong Jaya. If one is coming from Bukit Jalil or direction of TPM, keep all the way down until Giant Kinrara is seen. Drive 1 more kilometer up from Giant Hypermarket, take a left turning, with the signade "Taman Perindustrian Kinrara" and keep to the lane go straight. On your left, 2-storey shophouses in red and white paints are visible. And my unit is No. 43, first floor. Tex Cycle (factory) is opposite me. This factory is also marked in google (I think it's large enough not to be missed).

Here you are the location map:


No comments:

Post a Comment